Thursday, November 3, 2016

Tips for Saving on Travel and Memories

This is a sponsored post for Groupon. All opinions are always my own.

If you’ve been following along for a while, you know I finally finished my bachelor’s degree! I can’t tell you what a huge relief it has been not having homework for the past two months; I have only freaked out and thought I forgot a homework assignment a couple times – it is hard to break a 7-year homework routine.

If you love to travel and make photo albums of your adventures, click here for some tips on saving money on both of them with Groupon Coupons!  #GrouponCoupons #ad


So now I’m off to new adventures and filling up all my new found freedom with some of the things I love! At the top of the list: naps, craft projects, catch up on my photo albums and traveling.

I have been a scrapbooker since my Gram showed me my baby album as a little girl – I was hooked on photos and paper crafting instantly. I have dozens of scrapbooks and some half-finished ones too. I’ve reached the point where I just can’t keep up with them, partially because my sisters have made me an Auntie six times, and I have transitioned to Shutterfly photo books.

I’ve made albums for my girlfriends’ weddings, babies, a baseball album for the husband’s team, and our travel adventures. The Shutterfly price is so much less than I would have spent creating a traditional scrapbook and the process is so much faster! I also never finalize my purchase without looking for extra coupons and discounts; Groupon Coupons is my go-to place for finding some extra savings on my order.

I also use Groupon Coupons for Tripadvisor – my favorite website for researching and booking our hotels and travels. The reviews are so detailed and I love being able to ask my fellow travelers for advice.

Tripadvisor helps me create the travel and then I can preserve the memories from the trip in a Shutterfly photo book. All while saving money with Groupon Coupons. Sounds like a win to me!

Are you a scrapbooker too? What do you do with your photos? Tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment