Friday, September 16, 2016

Groupon Things To Do - No Plane Required

This is a sponsored post for Groupon. All opinions are always my own.
Finding fun things to do doesn't have to be expensive! Use the Groupon "Things To Do" in your zip code to find loads of great deals on activities near honme! #Groupon #ad
If you have been around the blog for a while, you know that I finally finished my bachelor’s degree last month and I have been relishing in the extra hours I have back in my life. After seven years of working full time and going school, I am so relieved that it is over.

Dear homework, I don’t miss you.

Well, I have filled my newfound hours with a bad case of wanderlust and have been daydreaming about using some of my vacation time. Houston and I have been planning our next travel adventure, but I also like perusing Groupon for things we can do locally on a budget on the weekend.

Houston and I met while I was clipping coupons on the Metrolink, so it is no surprise that I love saving money but I also like to go out and have a good time. We have used Groupon for the Los Angeles County Fair (going on now!), a round of golf, and other fun activities near home.

Finding fun things to do doesn't have to be expensive! Use the Groupon "Things To Do" in your zip code to find loads of great deals on activities near honme! #Groupon #ad

It is easy to find Groupon Things To Do in an area near you – just pop in your zip code and hit search. Then click "Local" and select Things To Do and Groupon will populate fun things for you to do that are near home and within your budget!

On the top of my list: a relaxing spa facial, some discounted movie tickets, and a whale watching tour.

What are the fun activities you would like to try in the Groupon Things To Do near you?

No comments:

Post a Comment