Thursday, May 5, 2016

Moms Like You Hold The Pieces Together

Do you remember being in elementary school and making presents for your parents in class? My parents had an endless supply of macaroni necklaces, clay sculptures, and countless drawings on paper plates. (I blame elementary school for my obsession with glue and glitter - they hooked me at an early age).

Well, Mother's Day is this weekend and I am in the crafting mood once again, but I figured I would have to come up with something new, since I am sure there is already a shoe box full of macaroni art and necklaces somewhere at my parent's house, and I turned to my graphic-designing-husband for some help.

Houston helped me turn our most popular printable from "Bosses like you hold the pieces together" to "MOMs like you hold the pieces together".


If you need a quick and easy Mother's Day gift, this printable is the perfect way to tell your mom that "Moms like you hold the pieces together"






If you're a teacher looking for a last minute craft for your class to complete for Mother's Day, this has you covered!

If you're a Dad who is thinking "Woah, dang. I totally forgot it was Mother's Day this weekend." - We've got your back.

If you're like me and just enjoy some a simple craft and cheesy pun-tastic gifts, look no further my dears... this one is calling your name.

If you've never purchased a printable on Etsy, here is how it works:
  • Click the link to the printable listing on Etsy HERE.
  • Purchase the printable - you can't beat this price, am I right?
  • Look for your printable file in your order confirmation.
  • Open the file and print instantly!
If you need a quick and easy Mother's Day gift, this printable is the perfect way to tell your mom that "Moms like you hold the pieces together"

Crafting has never been so easy. Once you have your printable, you can attach it to a mason jar like I did, glue it straight to a bag of candy, or use it however you would like.  The sky is the limit!

Be sure to tag us with #PDBJayCrafts if you use the printable. We can't wait to see your creative ideas.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.  Thank you for holding the pieces together.


No comments:

Post a Comment