Wednesday, May 18, 2016

9 Time-Saving Habits For Busy Women

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ElevateSalads #CollectiveBias

Life is busy and stressful, but packing a lunch doesn't have to be with #ElevateSalads! Click here for other ways to save time every day. #ad

I am a multi-tasker! My mom has always said that I am most content when my calendar is full and I have a million things to do. I like being able to cross things off my list and I can easily get bored (and lazy) if there isn’t something “to do”. I am always the one asking “what’s the plan” for the evening, weekend, or the holiday that is weeks away.

But.

To say that my plate has been full lately would be an understatement!

I work 40 hours a week in the accounting department for a law firm, I am finishing my bachelor's degree, and I am a 7-month newlywed. Trying to juggle the things I must do (I’m looking at you, math homework) and the things I want to do (finish painting our house) has been stressful and I constantly feel like I am failing in one area or another. I want to do all the things I think a wife should do, but some days there simply just aren’t enough hours in the day. So here are a couple time-saving tools I have started using to ease the stress where I can.

9 Time-Saving Habits For Busy Women:

Start a load of laundry before you shower 
I throw a load of laundry in the washing machine before I start to get ready for the day.

Start a load of laundry before you leave the house
Throw laundry load no. 1 in the dryer and start another load before you walk out the door.

Sponge rollers
Break out your old cheer/song team sponge rollers and put those bad boys to good use! I spend way too much time curling my hair every morning and sponge rollers do the work for me while I sleep and help me avoid using too much heat on my hair.

Scrub the shower while you condition your hair
Use the time while you condition your hair to spot clean the shower with a washcloth.

Lay out an outfit (or two) the night before
A girl needs options, but not a whole closet to choose from when trying to get ready in the morning.

Post-its on the front door
This is my favorite organization and time-saver! I write things I need to remember to bring with me on a post-it note and stick it on the front door. I don’t have to stress about trying to remember something.

Organize your purse
I am always more efficient when I can actually find things inside my purse.

Never drive home when you’re low on gas 
You will inevitably forget you’re out of gas and will have to stop at the gas station in the morning with no time to spare.

Find easy-to-pack lunches
There are simply too many meals to prepare every day. Enough said.

One of the things I simply do not have enough time for is cooking multiple meals a day; I would love to be able to send my husband to work with a home cooked lunch and also have dinner ready when we get home, but that just isn’t going to happen every day.

Life is busy and stressful, but packing a lunch doesn't have to be with #ElevateSalads! Click here for other ways to save time every day. #ad

So, I like a quick and easy, grab and go, option for lunch! These pre-packaged salads from elevATE are great options for lunch and they even come with the salad dressing and toppings! I can throw one of these in our lunch bags, add some cutie oranges, and a snack and we will both be set to stay fueled through the work day.

Life is busy and stressful, but packing a lunch doesn't have to be with #ElevateSalads! Click here for other ways to save time every day. #ad

I like the Spinach Pow salad; fresh spinach, chicken, cheese, almonds, cranberries, and dressing. It is filling and delicious; plus, I don't have to do anything but take the salad out of the fridge and put it in my lunch bag. I love that there are so many varieties of clean and superfood salads to choose from with anti-oxidant rich ingredients and they make sure I get a healthy dose of plant-based proteins for the day!

Life is busy and stressful, but packing a lunch doesn't have to be with #ElevateSalads! Click here for other ways to save time every day. #ad

I found my elevAte salads at Costco where a two-pack was only $6.59! Talk about a great price for lunch; plus, eating a salad with fresh ingredients is way better than grabbing some greasy fast food. elevÄ€te salads are a portable lunch I can enjoy no matter how busy my schedule gets.

Life is busy and stressful, but packing a lunch doesn't have to be with #ElevateSalads! Click here for other ways to save time every day. #ad


Tell me what your favorite time-saving tip is and if you could use these yummy salads to help alleviate some stress from your schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment