Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Thank You Berry Much Gift Baskets

If you need a quick thank you gift, this Thank You Berry Much Gift Basket is the perfect solution! A beautiful graphic with berry candies in a sweet ceramic berry basket is a great gift idea!

Two years ago I asked Houston to make me an updated Thank You Berry Much graphic for one of my gift ideas. Well, he did me one better and made me four different berry graphics! You can see all four of them in his Etsy shop here.

Well, I finally had time over my new year’s break from school to assemble and photograph a Thank You Berry Much Gift Basket with the blackberry and raspberry graphics. I was so excited to find out that the Jelly Belly Candy Company makes raspberry and blackberry candies and I knew they would be perfect for my baskets.


If you need a quick thank you gift, this Thank You Berry Much Gift Basket is the perfect solution! A beautiful graphic with berry candies in a sweet ceramic berry basket is a great gift idea!
Behind the scenes secret: I tried using fruit snacks and while they were ok, but the Jelly Belly candies had the “cute factor” I was looking for.

Here is what you need if you want to make your own Thank You Berry Much Baskets:
Baskets (here, here or here)
Jelly Belly Candies
Tape Runner/Adhesive
Scissors
Thank You Berry Much Graphic

This craft is so easy, just fill your basket with the Jelly Belly candies, print and cut out the Thank You Berry Much graphic, and attach the graphic using your tape runner or adhesive.

If you need a quick thank you gift, this Thank You Berry Much Gift Basket is the perfect solution! A beautiful graphic with berry candies in a sweet ceramic berry basket is a great gift idea!

One of the slats on my basket was a little bigger than the others so my berries kept falling out; I remedied the situation by putting a little piece of tape on the inside of the basket. Problem solved!
I love using Houston’s graphics for my projects and I love that they are available in his Etsy shop; you can buy them once and print them over and over!

Which Thank You Berry Much graphic is YOUR favorite?

We would love to see your projects if you use the graphic to make a project – use #PDBJayCrafts to share your photos with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment