I swear I have a dozen blog posts that are drafted and ready to go with the exception of photographs -- can a girl get just a couple more hours of sunlight to get things done? Please???
2. I generally have a black hair tie around one of my wrists... yes, even if my hair is already up!
3. My love languages are acts of service and physical touch.
4. I can't spell tragedy (much like permanent).
5. I wish I would have taken calligraphy classes - I love to doodle and even addressed the envelopes for my sister's wedding. This is one of my many "should-have-been" careers. Want me to write something for you? Email me!
6. I LOVE freshly washed towels - like, throw a big pile of them on my lap while I sit on the couch, kinda love. Because really, who doesn't love warm towels fresh out of the dryer?
7. Going to Club33 would be a dream come true! Someday... someday I will get to ring that doorbell.
Scarf c/o Mint Julep // Similar
8. It drives me CRAZY when people say or write "wah-la" instead of "voila!" It is French for "there it is." - Tell a friend and save me from wanting to punch something.
9. I am allergic to cats but have become mildly obsessed with
I swear there are several really exciting things in the works (in life and blog-land) - including fun wedding planning.
Thank you for not abandoning me and my little blog. Love you, friends!
This post is not sponsored, but it does contain affiliate links which result in an affiliate commission. All thoughts are completely my own, as I only recommend items I personally love.