I wanted to share some of the things on my own wish list.
2) Scotch Two-Roll Tape Dispenser - During my early 20's I worked at Robinson's-May and one of the best skills I learned was how to gift wrap beautiful packages. I loved learning how to use the wire ribbon and the tape dispensers were amazing! I have had my eye on this one from Amazon for a while now, and I think I may just have to buy it for myself.
3) Ruffled Cake Stand -- Most people already know of my obsession love of cake stands and this one is just delightful. A pretty color, ruffles and a tiny cake stand all in one? I am surprised I haven't already purchased it.
4) Roses Jewelry Dish -- I saw this dish at Forever21 and thought of a million different uses for it. Paper clips, earrings, any little thing that needs corralling. I like organization, I like organization tools. This one is a "must-have."
5) Porcelain Measuring Cups -- I saw these while I was shopping with Leah and immediately fell in love with them. There was a matching pitcher and tea spoons. I need them all, but I really need the measuring cups!
6) Rose Ceramic Jewelry Holder -- This has been a longtime favorite of mine - yes, another container to hold paper clips, bobby pins, etc. I am a girl who likes to hide my ugly office supplies in pretty containers.
* My entire reading wish list.
* The beginners DSLR course from A Beautiful Mess.
* A fireproof box - I am terrified of losing 20 years worth of photos. Until I manage to get everything backed up online, I think I need one of these.
So tell me, what is on YOUR wish list?