Friday, September 19, 2014

Getting To Know You

I've never posted fun facts about me, so I thought I would share some random info:


1.   I used to wear contacts, but I prefer hiding behind my glasses (weird, I know).
2.   My middle name is Jeanne but pronounced "Jean".
3.   I am super organized, but a BIG procrastinator.
4.   I am a Disney fan. Disneyland, Disney films, Disney t-shirts. I love them all.


5.   I don't like my legs or hands (but I am grateful to have them). I have no problem with my freckles.
6.   I don't drink coffee.
7.   I am 18 months away from [finally] getting my bachelor's degree in Public Relations.
8.   I used to hate my laugh - I can blame a bully in the third grade for that. Now I embrace it.
9.   I can sleep 5 OR 8 hours and function just fine... but the 6-7 hour range and I turn into a monster.
10. It is impossible for me to spell "permanent" on the first try (permenant? perminent?).
11. My favorite number is #11 (with #2 in a close second).
12. My favorite foods include: Kraft Mac n'Cheese, French Toast and Pizza (obviously not a health nut).
13. I love musicals, ballets, and comedians. Basically, if I can see it in a theater, I am all over it!

14. I am horrible at math but work in accounting. I'm actually pretty good at it and have an awesome calculator.
15. I love watching the Biggest Loser. On my couch. Eating cookies. (Woof)
Now, I would love to know more about YOU!!! Leave a comment with some fun facts about yourself! The more the merrier!

Brave Love Blog



13 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm a big procrastinator, too! Glad I'm not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I despise math!!! Luckily, my job is more about preparing and organizing invoices! Thank you, I love my new glasses. It was time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See how I procrastinated responding to your comment??? LOL. Better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love learning more about other people! This post is great :) I too am a HUGE procrastinator!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the things you listed! I actually have gotten where I prefer how i look with my glasses on... wish i could drink coffee, don't like my legs either... am a huge procrastinator but have a habit of organizing things whenever i can and love disney!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! so happy you are apart of the peony project! I want laser eye surgery but i just love my glasses too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should wear my glasses more often but I dislike them. Not very practical of me. And awesome calculators are the bomb. I got a fancy one in college and now I just use it for balancing my budget. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura - I actually think I look funny without my glasses now. (My drivers license - yuck.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! But I think wearing non prescription lenses would be silly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be lost without my calculator. I especially love the percentage key (no figuring out coupons in my head!)

    ReplyDelete