So this past weekend was practically nonexistent for me. The firm I work for just moved to a new location and I helped pack and then unpack the hundreds of boxes full of post-its, stacking trays and countless three-ring binders. My OCD kicked into high gear while I organized for days and miraculously made everything fit in the new space! Whew!
But I managed to find some awesome Father’s Day gift ideas for this week’s wish list (Father’s Day is on Sunday, FYI). I even included the fun gift I purchased my Dad – let’s see if you can guess which one is his! This is an eclectic list for a variety of fellas and I hope one fits the bill for the man you’re shopping for!
*** if you see something you like, click the corresponding number below ***
1) Baseball. How legitimate do these gloves look?!? I totally thought these were actual baseball gloves and I was so excited to see that they are oven mitts!
2) DIY Lego cufflinks for the gentleman with a boyish heart. I was so surprised to see that these were handmade by Dream A Little Bigger and not something you would have to buy in a store. They are perfect for a last minute gift or a fun present on a random Tuesday.
3) I know one or two Dads who would love this print on their desks. Such a clever use of the quotes! (It looks like it may have been removed from the website due to copyright issues)
4) It’s a credit card. It’s a light bulb. It’s a credit card light bulb! How cool is that! It would be perfect for an emergency kit too.
5) Pizza is a weakness of mine and the thought of a homemade pizza cooked on a BBQ makes my mouth water!
6) Ok, so Houston isn’t a dad, but I think I may have to get him this just for fun! I can think of a million different things to make guitar picks out of: credit cards, concert tickets, the Frosted Flakes box! The possibilities are endless.
7) For the craft beer or root beer drinking dad, this caddy is both masculine and functional! So much classier than the cardboard variety and with a built-in bottle opener too!
8) This is such a quirky gift – a sardine can with a small survival kit inside! You would have to order more than one though, because most of the dads that I know wouldn’t be able to resist seeing what was inside the tin!
I hope you are having a wonderful week and that you have already finished your Father’s Day shopping. If not, I hope the list helps.
My brain is positively bursting with fun ideas for the blog and I am hoping to get a few of them out this week.
This post contains affiliate links which result in an affiliate commission. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own, as I only recommend items I personally admire or love.