Can you even believe June is over in five days??? FIVE days!
This year has just been moving so fast, it is as if I blink and three weeks are gone. My best friends’ babies are getting so big and I wish I could see them more than once every couple months. It is just not enough.
I am hoping summer brings a little more relaxing and stopping to smell the roses – or peonies. Have you ever smelled peonies? They are heavenly! I would love to get to the beach a couple times this summer and cross off a few items on my 30 while I’m 30 list HERE.
My final project is due this week for my journalism class so I haven’t had a lot of spare time to lazily peruse the internet and drool over pretty things I want for my home or wardrobe. I did, however, strike gold on Modcloth this week with some gorgeous pieces. I heart Modcloth. If I ever win the lottery and you wonder where all the money went, look no further than my Modcloth account.
1) Pretty sandals in seafoam? Don’t mind if I do! I love how these could be dressed up with a pretty sundress or dressed down with jeans and a t-shirt.
2) I loathe wearing a strapless bra. Seriously, the only time I willingly wear one is when I am in a bridal party. Every summer I forego buying beautiful summer dresses, simply because I can’t stand the thought of being hot, uncomfortable and looking like I have the sagging breasts of an 80-year-old woman. – I know I am not alone with the smushed/droopy strapless bra look. No good, no good. Imagine my delight when I discovered this beauty! A beautiful and practical summer dress, sans the strapless bra!
3) This lamp is what started this week’s Modcloth obsessed wish list. I purchased a lamp shade from Ikea for my nightstand, but I really don’t love it. The burlap and blue of this lamp practically makes me swoon.
4) How adorable are these ice cream cups? They are absolutely perfect for mini root beer floats on the 4th of July! Also, they would be acceptable for any random Tuesday… but that’s just me. I am really intrigued with THIS paleo ice cream recipe from This Abode. I think I may have to give it a shot. Thoughts?
5) I love a good Mary Jane, and these mustard colored ones are darling! The edging is so sweet and the heel height is wonderful.
This post contains affiliate links which result in an affiliate commission. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own, as I only recommend items I personally love.