Saturday, June 7, 2014

Wanted

Ok friends, the moving extravaganza happened four weeks ago and I still have several items I can’t find.

1. The pink post it. Yes, I was exaggerating my concerns about moving and changing comfort level HERE but I seriously haven’t located that infamous pink post-it.

2. My favorite black bra. My undergarments are missing but that’s my bad. I still had laundry out when everyone showed up to help me move (read: my boyfriend, my nephews and my best friends’ husbands). Awkward. I threw it into some bag/box that apparently hasn't been unpacked yet.

3. My favorite pink nail polish. Don’t ask me why it isn’t with all of the other nail polishes… I probably wouldn't have been able to find it at my old apartment either.

4. I can’t find my cheap red scissors anywhere! They aren’t with my craft supplies and they aren’t with my office things. Where the heck are they???

I'm looking forward to unpacking the six boxes I have left in my living room and then being able to vacuum my new home! Hopefully Houston will be able to help me hang mirrors and paintings next weekend and I can breathe a huge sigh of relief when everything is off the floor.

I hope you have an awesome weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment