Sunday, April 27, 2014

Writer’s [Blogging] Block

Forgive me, but I am having a severe case of writer’s blogging block. Between a whole lotta writing for my Public Relations final (loved the class, by the way), a really busy week at work and about a million phone calls/applications to forward my mail and change my utilities for my move in six days (SIX. DAYS) my brain is completely fried. So.Much.Packing.

So I will leave you with this:

I will never be a “beautiful blogger”… you know, the ones that manage to set up a tripod and take their own to photograph. The photo is to die for and they make it look EASY! I admire those women who "know thier angles" and seem to look adorable while dying their hair, shopping at Target, or making lunch.

Case and point? While attempting to take a cute selfie to send to Houston with my new glasses I manage to sneeze at the best possible moment and end up looking like this:


 I.AM.AMAZING.

But I am encouraged by Jenny Highsmith’s calligraphy art – and she happens to be a stunningly “beautiful blogger.”





I am Elise. I am imperfect and quirky. I laugh, I cry (a lot). I love and I hurt. But I am also uniquely and wonderfully made – sneezes and all.


*photos copyright polkadottedbluejay*

No comments:

Post a Comment