Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wednesday Wish List No. 2

Hello lovelies!  Thank you all for the sweet comments on my wish list last week! I had so much fun sharing some of the sweet things I found while perusing the internet. (What on earth did we do to fill the commuting hours before the creation of Pinterest and smartphones???)

This week has been crazy (CRAZY) busy while I try to finish my final project, pack my apartment (eeep) and take care of the rest of my life! Ha! But I promised myself I would share the items I found this week for my Wednesday wish list.

So, without further ado, Wednesday Wish List No. 2



1)  I originally saw these boots at Anthropologie, but found THIS post from Jenny Highsmith and a less expensive version on Zappos! Aren’t they gorgeous??? 
2)  I hardly go out of my house without a scarf on anymore and pretty lightweight chiffon ones will be a staple in my summer wardrobe. 
3)  It was 92 degrees on Easter and these fun bowls have me dreaming of delicious orange sherbet to beat the heat (it is toooo early for that kind of weather!) 
4)  Such a delicate and pretty watch – I am totally lame and can’t use a watch without the little dots for the hours. Without the dots, I can never tell if it is 3:30 or 4:30. 
5)  It just wouldn’t be a wish list without a pretty pair of Mary Janes and these ones fit the bill. 
6)  Jenny Highsmith swears by this lipstick and even though I cringed at the $22 price tag, I may just have to give one a shot. They look stunning in all of her photos, and six hour color??? Yes, please.

Thanks for checking out my favorites from this week, and if you would like to share your own Wednesday Wishlist, paste the following code on your blog post!

Polka Dotted Blue Jay



Happy hump day, loves! Only 9 days until the move that makes me #closertoeverything2014!!! Hooray!


2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that watch! I think I am going to have to get it! I have never tried any of Stilas' products before so, I am interested to see how you like it if you get it:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the watch lovely??? I love it too!

      I will let you know about the lipstick... fingers crossed I love it (for $22)!!!

      Delete