Monday, April 14, 2014

I See The Light

So 2014 is going to be a year of BIG changes.  

If you know me at all, you know I am panic stricken and ready to hide under my blankets for a few days at the very thought of having to make any kind of decision. I am perfectly capable of getting dressed in the morning and deciding what to eat for lunch (usually) but BIG, life changing decisions scare me to death!

With my pending move out of my home-sweet-apartment on the horizon, I hit my breaking point while trying to select new frames for my glasses.  Like, a complete emotional breakdown. Poor Houston. He is a trooper.

Please enjoy the poorly lit photos below with half of my makeup missing (my eyes water terribly during an eye exam and I don't even know why I bother to put my on make up).








[woah there, granny glasses]


OK. So I picked out new glasses! It was a game-time decision between the two frames I really liked.  One with a more classic cat eye with a tortoise frame and the other was a funky black Ray-Ban frame.

The winner???



The Ray-Bans! - which I do not have a photo of myself wearing, because I was nearing the anxiety zone and just needed to make a decision. FAST.

Fun revelation of the day: I have a small head (no, that's not the revelation) and on a whim tried on a pair of children's glasses. Surprisingly, they still fit my face really well and they didn't stick out as far on the sides.

The winning Ray-Bans are kids glasses!


*photos copyright polkadottedbluejay*

No comments:

Post a Comment