Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Coke Rewards = My Free Stuff!

Hi my name is Elise, and I used to drink 8 Diet Cokes a day -- and sometimes even a dozen on Saturday. Yikes! Now I drink Cherry Cokes as a treat when we go to Ruby's diner in Cabazon.

I did however discover the awesomeness of Coke points in 2007, and I still like to collect coke points and cash them in for awesome prizes!



Here is how it works:

1.  You buy a Coke product (Cola, Poweraid, Dasani, etc.)

2.  Locate the "My Coke Points" number somewhere on the packaging.  For cans, it's on the cardboard box.  For bottles, look under the cap.





3.  Create a free "My Coke Rewards" account online HERE.

4.  Enter your code from the packaging and you're on your way to earning great prizes.  You can enter up to 100 points in one week (Sunday through Saturday).



For example, you can get discounts on flowers, coupons for more Coke products (such a vicious cycle), donate to your local school, and my favorite: vouchers for photography items on Shutterfly!!!!



There are sweepstakes for trips, products and even cash prizes; just browse through the prizes by category, or if you know what you're looking for, use the search feature (usually what I do when looking for Shutterfly goodies!)






I literally have not paid anything out of pocket for photo prints in 6 years and I have had a big fat discount on the many photo books I've ordered. All it takes is a little time to enter the codes! Um, yes please.

And if you don't want to be bothered with entering codes, bag them up and pass them my way!


*photos copyright polkadottedbluejay* 

No comments:

Post a Comment