Friday, January 24, 2014

Christmas Clean Up

I simply did not get to enjoy Christmas as much as I would have liked -- stupid French class.

That being said, I decided I was going to leave all of my decorations up until the end of January.  Rather silly, I know, but I'm sitting on my couch right now with the tree lights on and it is quite lovely.  Plus, it gave me an excuse to mess around with my camera and different aperture settings (I need more practice).



My indoor plant the other 11 months out of the year simply doesn't look as pretty. *sigh*

My tree is a mix of silver and sage ornaments, but I only have one "word" ornament on my tree:


Interpret how you would like, but "Believe" has about a million different meanings to me, and that is why I love it on my tree.  It reminds me to hope and believe in my dreams and to believe in the reason for Christmas - Jesus!

I did add one new decoration this year, a super cute "Noel" wood block set from Tai Pan Trading.  Seriously, if you haven't checked that store out, go NOW.  But leave your credit card at home... it could be deadly to your finances if you bring it with you.




It goes quite nicely with my sage colored living room and I think it looks great on the PERFECT cabinet!

So, until next year, my pretty decorations.


*photos copyright polkadottedbluejay* 

No comments:

Post a Comment