Monday, August 19, 2013

Messy Messy Bracelets

I just love when a random trip to the craft store yields a true treasure!!!

Last year I organized my necklaces using {this} Pinterest idea.  It was great to have all the necklaces organized and not just hanging on the doorknob/shelf/hangers in my closet.  *Although this photo makes me think I need to get some more!





Unfortunately, it didn't solve the problem of what to do with my messy bracelets. YIKES!




I was in the Joann store and was walking to the back when I passed the jewelry making aisle.  I do not make jewelry and don't think I have ever been even on that aisle, but the jewelry organizers/displays caught my eye...



Viola!!!  For $5.99 there was a perfect velvet bracelet stand.  Score!!! And I even had a 50% off coupon.  So, for three bucks I had a solution to the bracelet disorganization -- and everyone knows how much I despise disorganization. 






Now I just need to get one more stand - and then make a trip to the new Charming Charlie at the Tyler Mall to buy some more bracelets and fill it up!!!  Whoo hooo!!!


2 comments:

  1. Great snag! Love Charming Charlie ;)

    xx
    Megan
    IG: megawat
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! My girlfriends and I are actually meeting at the mall tomorrow for a girls night and we will probably spend an hour or so in Charming Charlie. :0)

      Delete