Sunday, July 14, 2013

Never Say Never...

Never in my life did I think I would make another tissue paper pom pom.  

EVER.  

After Brittany’s wedding {here} I completely dismissed the idea of EVER having pom poms at my own wedding or making them for any other reason again.

I was wrong.

Danielle asked me if I would teach her how to make them for her upcoming baby shower [congrats Danielle] and I couldn't say no.


(don't mind my golf bag in the background...)


I had purchased the tissue for Brittany’s wedding from an AWESOME eBay seller who had a HUGE assortment of colors and excellent prices; check it out {here}, so I forwarded the information to Danielle.



Trying to coordinate our schedules was kind of a joke, since I am only free in the evenings after seven or eight and she has Valerie, her 6 year old.


But we persevered and pom pom madness ensued.  We only made three pom poms; one with round edges, one with pointed edges and one with only 4 sheets of tissue paper (so I could show her how sad they look when they aren't fluffy enough).  This one is a round edge pom pom - my favorite. 


If you are in need of a tutorial... I am available (I hope I don't regret saying that)...

No comments:

Post a Comment