Thursday, May 30, 2013

Goodbye Etsy... for now

I was dreading May.

Don't get me wrong... I LOVE the mild-warmish weather and the month has been so much fun celebrating Houston's birthday - yes, that's right... we have been celebrating the whole month!

But...

May is when I knew my Etsy shop would go "dark".



I had two remaining items in my shop that expired this month (the flowers for a Valentine's Day lollipop bouquet) and I had decided to not look for more birdcages to sell (read more {here}).  I am looking for more "margin" in my schedule and birdcages was one thing I was ok giving up.

I have only logged onto Etsy twice after the listings expired - It was sad to see the blank screen staring back at me.

Hopefully, I can revisit Etsy as a seller [of something] some day - I will just wait on God to open the door (or the cage) when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment