Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gifts for the Bride to Be!

My dear and darling Brittany is getting married *happy sigh* and has asked me to be a lovely bridesmaid.  (Freak out moment of fun wedding ideas flying through my brain and an uncontrollable Pinterest addiction).  There is soooo much to do/plan/look forward to!  They (Brittany and Jonathan) are getting married in MARCH 2013; in wedding planning world, that is some serious crunch wedding planning!!!

Gifts for the Bride-to-Be:




FUN!

Brittany loves DIY projects and wants plenty of them incorporated into her wedding day, but more on that later.

I decided that I wanted to make/get Brittany some special gifts to celebrate this AMAZING time in her life.  What started out as an Engagement gift has now ballooned into an “every time we get together I have something else for you” gift!   I am ok with it, and gift giving is high on Brittany’s love languages, so I am sure she doesn't mind.

So, ladies and gentlemen: gifts for the bride-to-be!

1.  I saw the most darling idea on Pinterest {here}celebrating the birthdays of the individuals in a family and I commissioned my other bestie, Leah Hough, to design something similar, but with the dates that are important to Brittany and Jonathan!  It includes their birthdays, their first date, engagement date and wedding day!  The bottom says “what a difference a day can make”.  I was so happy with how it turned out, the colors match Brittany’s couches and I put it in a nice dark frame!


2.  I also asked Leah to make a digital banner that said “she said yes” for Brittany and Jonathan’s engagement pictures!  Brittany had commented earlier in the year how much she LOVED a banner used by another friend when he proposed, so I thought it would be fun for her to have one too, even if it was a month after the fact!  It turned out so lovely and Leah added sweet touches – tying the string in little bows between each letter, so cute!!!  She also made slits for the string instead of punching holes (like I would have done) and I think it made it look so classy!





Congrats to Brittany and Jonathan!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding and your lives!  

Stay tuned for more Bridesmaid Bonanza, and more gifts for the bride-to-be!!! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment