Sunday, October 7, 2012

Decisions... Decisions...


Anyone who has known me for any period of time knows that I despise making “life” decisions.  Yes, I realize BIG decisions are a part of life, but that does NOT mean I have to enjoy it.

I don’t like moving, trying new hair colors, making career choices, or large financial purchases. 

Well, I tackled the latter of that list and purchased my new car.  15.5 hours and two days’ worth of serious heartburn and upset stomach… but I did it!  No more counting miles and worrying about having to keep my leased car in tip-top shape for the dealership (I still will do this, because I like my things to stay nice) – It is HEAVENLY being out of that vehicle lease!  Three years ago, leasing was what was the best “fit” for me financially, and I was so grateful to be able to have a new, dependable vehicle to drive!  Now, onto a new chapter in “ownership”, and at least a half dozen years without any car “decisions” – hopefully!   God’s provision is so good.



P.s.  Don’t you just LOVE the color???  I squealed with delight when I saw it on the lot! 

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love it! The color is so YOU. :) God is unimaginably huge!

    ReplyDelete