Monday, June 18, 2012

Purple and Pink Birdcages


I am just absolutely tickled that people have purchased some of my crafts from Etsy!!!  I have even had a few birdcage requests from friends for weddings and I couldn’t be more thrilled!!!

I got to decorate a beautiful cage for Frances’ sister’s wedding; Perfectly purple in shades of Elegant Eggplant.  She already had the cage, so all I had to do was have fun and make it pretty!

My friend from work, Debbie, commissioned me to make a cage for a dear friend (her Red Robin Friday night waitress: Julie) in blush pink and gold.  I was a little worried the color may be too “peachy” but it looked stunning and Julie was pleased… Extra gold star for the paper being polka dots! Boo-yah!  It was a last minute project, so I didn’t get to bask in the glow of my handiwork, but I LOVE how it turned out! Peachy-keen-jelly-bean!



So, thank you thank you thank you… my friends and customers for making me one happy little blue jay!  Now to make some more flowers – I’m thinking of making listings just for the flowers themselves too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment